ESPN’s FPI rankings are out and we explain what the heck they even mean. Plus, we discuss the ideal time for a college football game to kickoff, talk Week 6 results and pick the Week 7 Top 3 matchup between Georgia and Alabama.
- 1:42 – Should the Big Ten bother playing any games?
- 2:18 – Drew’s first random COVID screening is more complicated than I expected
- 5:45 – When is the ideal kickoff time in CFB?
- 9:01 – ESPN FPI Rankings and Explanation
- 16:57 – Biggest Elo Movers
- 20:15 – Kyle struggles to explain a meme
- 21:05 – Elo Betting Update
- 23:19 – The Air Raid requires a competent QB to succeed
- 24:46 – Miami can’t handle Clemson
- 28:20 – VT loses to UNC, plus advanced stats from UNC courtesy of @statsowar‘s cfb-graphs.com
- 32:38 – LSU’s rating drops like a rock
- 36:08 – This is the worst Kyle’s seen the ‘Bama defense, and we love the surprise onside kick
- 40:50 – Week 7 Pick: Georgia vs. ‘Bama
- Join the conversation on Facebook Live Tuesday nights at 8 PM
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest articles straight to your inbox
- Read the latest articles on College Football Analytics
- And as always, please rate 5 stars, subscribe, and share with friends! Thank you!
S3E13 – October 14th, 2020 – 2020 Week 6