We dive into the analytics of the decision-making process when deciding to go for the 2-point conversion vs. kicking the extra point. Spoiler alert: you should probably go for two, like, every time…
- 1:22 – Acrylic Pour Painting and Pumpkin Carving: We’re getting all our fall stuff out of the way before the Big Ten season returns
- 7:59 – The math behind going for two, and the factors that influence that decision in CFB and the NFL
- 9:40 – Kyle is fed up with shotgun run plays on 4th and 1.
- 11:35 – Easy expected value explanation
- 24:29 – Week 5 Recap
- 30:05 – Will the Big 12 get anyone in the CFB Playoff?
- 33:32 – A rough week, but the Staturdays Special shines
- 40:05 – Week 6 Picks (VT @ UNC, TENN @ UGA, MIA @ CLEM)
- Join the conversation on Facebook Live Tuesday nights at 8 PM
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest articles straight to your inbox
- Read the latest articles on College Football Analytics
S3E12 – October 7th, 2020 – Week 6