We go through Bill Connelly’s article on the value of key plays, the statistical difference between great and elite teams, and how it all relates to EPA (preread here).
PLUS, Kyle tries to defend Sean Clifford, we recap the first week of Big Ten Football, and preview Week 9 including the game formerly known as the WHITE OUT.
- 2:14 – Bill Connelly’s article
- 5:50 – Success Rate recap
- 7:42 – Penn State vs. Indiana Recap
- 11:09 – Noah Cain out for PSU
- 11:37 – Positive Takeaways from the game
- 17:34 – Are Devyn Ford and Todd Gurley related?
- 18:14 – Michigan’s Joe Milton plus other Week 8 games
- 18:50 – Wisconsin’s QB room is decimated
- 28:06 – What the heck is Elo?
- 33:15 – How does Devyn Ford compare to last year’s backs?
- 37:03 – Ohio State vs. Penn State picks
- Join the conversation on Facebook Live Tuesday nights at 8 PM
- Follow us on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest articles straight to your inbox
- Read the latest articles on College Football Analytics
- And as always, please rate 5 stars, subscribe, and share with friends! Thank you!
S3E15 – October 28th, 2020 – 2020 Week 8